The Plant with capacity of 1000 MW build by MGH, GE-USA and ABB
ANDISH SANAT provided main equipment such as gas generator turbines V90.2
ANDISH SANAT provided the main equipment of gas generator turbines V90.2, transformers, accessories and spare parts during the commissioning period and 30 month later.
Also commissioning supervision services, training the employer's staff, providing special tools, performing installation, performing performance guarantee tests and providing services during the guarantee period and eliminating defects have been other activities of ANDISH SANAT Group during the construction and operation.
The mager equipments in the plant (Simple + Combined) are:
- 9E gas turbines manufactured by GE.
- Steam turbines of the type (C7) manufactured by (GE).
- Boilers (HRSG) from Belgian company(CMI).
- Air cooling systems from (Enexio) Germany.
- The main and subsidiary transformers from the French company (Alstom).
- The main control system from the American company (Emerson).
- Gas pressure reduction system from (Bilfinger-Rotring), Germany.
After completing the combined cycle, the total power of the plant will be 1500 MW.