Shirvan Power Plant is a combined cycle Power Plant and produces a capacity of 1434 MW, The power plant permanently uses gas and diesel as an alternative fuel.
ANDISH SANAT services in this project was mostly consultation and management for engineering energy conversion.
Shirvan Power Plant is located in North Khorasan Province at 12 km of Shirvan City.
Description of services:
- Controlling energy costs, readiness and employees rewards according to the Company delivered instructions
- Ensuring calibration of main and backup fuel meters
- Obtain correct permits from government which most be taken timely by the employer
- Review and determine the prices accepted in the electricity market according to seasonal conditions and the amount of demand in order to provide the suitable price to the market
- Completing daily, monthly and annual forms in order to control the performance of the power plant with connection to production capacity, readiness, restrictions
- Control of main and backup fuel costs, approval and submission by observing the payment deadline for approval by the employer
- Control of production and expressed readiness, power plant restrictions and investor restrictions