Here we explained in general what we do and why ANDISH SANAT is a clever choice, of course for more information you can communicate with our engineering department. Contact Us
Project Consulting & Management
- Feasibility study
- Technology selection
- Front end engineering & design (FEED)
- Supervision services on engineering and construction
- Technology selection
- Revamp programming
- Optimizing & Energy consumption in plants
- Procurement services
- Projects for energy conservation and production increase
Process Supervision department activities are carried out in the following sections:
- Process units design & engineering
- Utility & Off-site units design & engineering
- Process operations
- Process department establishes the Operation section instructions by incorporating operational and maintenance view points at an early stage during engineering phase.
- Preparation of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), Utility Flow Diagrams (UFD) & Utility Distribution Diagrams (UDD)
- Preparation of Equipment and Instrument Data Sheets
- Preparation of Equipment List, Line List
- Health, Safety, & Environment (HSE) engineering
- Design and Preparation of Layout for Equipments, Buildings, Roads, …
- Preparation of Piping Standards and Specifications
- Design and Preparation of 3D Model with Engineering Software ( PDMS, PDS )
- Design and Preparation of Piping Layout Drawings
- Design and Preparation of Isometric Drawings
- Design and Preparation of Underground Piping Layout Drawings
- Design and Preparation of Underground cable trench Drawings
- Stress Analysis with Engineering Software (CAESARII , TRIFLEX)
- Design of Piping Supports and Related Requisitioning
- Evaluation of piping material
- Requisitioning and Purchasing for Piping Materials
- Mechanical calculations by various engineering softwares
- Preparation of mechanical data sheets indicating data for thickness, weight, wind & seismic loads, nozzle properties, support details and etc.
- Preparation of engineering specifications and standard drawings based on international standards and previous experiences.
- Preparation of material & purchase requisitions, review of vendor`s offers and issue of technical bid analysis for each requisition.
- Reviewing vendor documents including mechanical calculations and fabrication drawings and send the comments and/or purchaser’s approval.
- Offering engineering services during shop fabrication and during site installation and start up.
- Identify and evaluate the suppliers and update the vendors’ databases.
- Possess one of the best supply networks catering to EPC projects through supply chain management.
- Shipment and custom clearance management of heavy lift and normal cargo.
The Group owns a data bank of technical information and catalogues of about 1500 worldwide vendors in different fields of manufacturing and supply services.